The Harbor House is a faith based family ministry, welcoming teen girls ages 14-18 who are either homeless or in foster care. We also serve the community through hospitality events and outreach programs.
The Harbor House is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Our Ministry Goals
Our main goal is to create a healthy home environment, providing a place for all to be loved and to belong, and giving them a safe zone to express who they are & become who they want to be. We want to model living with purpose and caring for one another. We want to provide positive role-models and mentors that will encourage the girls towards personal growth. We want to equip them for the future by teaching practical life skills, inspiring creativity in areas of personal interest, and providing opportunities to serve others through the community hospitality ministry.
- We believe every human being has value & purpose.
- We will daily model the love of Jesus.
- We are about serving & strengthening families.
- We will encourage loving & caring relationships.
- We will strive to do all things with excellence.
- We will actively seek wisdom & instruction.
- We will be good stewards of our resources.